Apr 23, 2016
The beer was so good I was willing to do sports.
Katy is joined by Brad Campeau (@BrewDonkeyOtt) and Scott
Lewin (@MuskokaScott) to sample
5 Left Field Brewery beers.
- Brad runs Brew Donkey - a craft beer tour provider! But, he's
battling with the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) to
continue his tours.
- Scott is a sales rep from Muskoka Brewery and is currently
battling to have Honey Lager to be put back into the Muskoka line
- This beer was sent to me by Savvy Hip Hops (a Beer
of the Month club that I work for ...mostly because they keep
sending me beer).
- Back in May 2012 there was a concern that contract breweries
wouldn't be able to
serve beer at festivals!
- Isn't Wrigley cute?
- The Left Field Brewery branding is spot on, even if you aren't
a baseball fan it's
- Fun Muskoka Legendary Oddity
- Currently Left Field has no plans to expand distribution beyond
Toronto. If you are in the GTA be sure to stop by the Wagstaff
- Sunlight Park Saison
- Anniversary #3 Saison with Nelson Sauvin
- Wrigley Oat Pale Ale
- Prospect Single Hop IPA with Galaxy
- Eephus Oatmeal Brown Ale