Aug 8, 2016
Beer and balcony's/backyards just go so well together.
Katy (@klwatts) is
joined by Brad Campeau (@BrewDonkeyOtt) and
Dave Price (@ve3bax) to
reminisce about our first sips of Lug-Tread and speculate about
what's next for Beau's All Natural
- If you didn't know, Brad runs Brew Donkey an awesome beer tour
company in Ottawa and in Kitchener/Waterloo.
- BTW, have you read my blog post about Beau's
- It's not beer in the growler, but you get the
- If you didn't know, Beau's Lug-Tread is the official
Ottawa 2017 beer.
- Brew Donkey to end delivery and
focus on tours.
- Escarpment Labs is
located in Guelph, Ontario.
- Is it realistic for a brewery to use 100% local ingredients to
make their beer?
- Will you be aging any of the 10th anniversary beers?
- Did you try Elephant Monsoon?
- You are OG if you have Venskab on your Untappd.
- Goose Island recalled Bourbon County Stout due to
- BTW, have you seen some of the
- It blows my mind that Old Skål was brewed at Oktoberfest in
- One of those happy beer accidents was Hater's Gonna Hate -
an accidental imperialzed version of Lug-Tread.
- Lug-Tread Lagered Ale
- Batch 5000
- Old Skål
- Two Tonnes of Fun
Join the Conversation: