Nov 28, 2016
You have no idea..
invited Shane and Rob from Beyond the Pale Brewing Company
(@btpbrewing) to her
apartment to record a podcast. Little did she know what she was
- I sometimes wonder how I get all of these people to come into
my apartment. Oh right, beer.
- A beer a day for 41 years - that's job security.
- It's true, the hotel I stayed at in Mexico did
- Gainsbourg is a
brewpub in Gatineau that JB used to brew at. It was known to serve
some fantastic beers. I've heard mixed reviews recently.
- The amount of
beer delivery options available in the United States is
- I am now actively trying to sabotage Beyond the Pale's opening
at City Center.
- Huh, summer
- But anyway, murals at breweries are a
thing I guess (although these are from breweries who are
- Sour beers are trending, along with Beyond the Pale's Hamilton
location going a bit funky Ottawa has a new brewer that's
exclusively brewing sour (Small Pony Barrel
- In case you didn't see the 'Gose
- In case you didn't know who Gary Glitter
- "There's only so much beer you can drink. Drink all the best
ones!" - Shane Clark
- Beyond the Pale's 4th Birthday Party is December 3rd and
tickets are still available!
- Juicy Dream
- Pink Funk
- My Bourbon Milkshake
- Saison Tropicale
Join the Conversation:
Shane Clark and Rob McIsaac