Sep 5, 2017
The Prud'homme Beer Certification is a
four level beer certification program. Jeff O'Reilly is a
Beer Sommelier and an instructor for the Prud'homme Beer
Certification program in Ottawa. Vicki Pruiksma is co-owner of
Crooked Mile Brewing Company in
Almonte and has just completed level 1 - beer enthusiast.
- Level 1
classes will begin on September 11, 2017 at Kichesippi Beer
- Level 2
classes will begin on September 12, 2017 / October 3 and
October 14 at Vimy Brewing.
- There is such a place as a Cow's Castle ..and
it isn't as disgusting as I thought it would be.
- Beer Certification programs: Doemens Academy,
Prud'homme established the first commercial brewery in New
France in 1650.
- BJCP is the Beer Judge Certification
Program, a system used to judge beer in competitions.
- The Barley's Angels is a
women's only beer organization in Ottawa (and other cities).
- What exactly is yarrow?
Join the Conversation!
- Have you tried any of these Windsor beers? Join the
conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After
Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome
Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post
pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Where should we travel next? Let us know by sending us an