Oct 10, 2016
Eins, zwei, drei, g’suffa; Zicke-Zacke-Zicke-Zacke Hoy, Hoy,
Katy (@klwatts) is joined by
April (@AThibert) and
Chuck Thibert (@varxint)
to talk about the Beau's All Natural Brewing Company Octoberfest
Mix Pack and their annual Octoberfest-themed festival in Vankleek
- A little bit early for us, a little bit late for you.
- The Farm
Table series has taken over some of our favourite Beau's
seasonals including Night Marzen and Beaver River IPEh. The series
is inspired by tradition and brewed to style.
- What determines "to style" - typically the BJCP
Oktoberfest really does have something for everyone - music,
food, beer school, midway, beer sports, skateboarding..
- Style Profile:
- I'll admit I felt a bit weird not doing the bike ride this year. I
think I'll return to it next year (even though I'll probably ride
alone so I can look at the tractors and cows).
- How much bigger can Oktoberfest get?
- April likes licking root cellars.
- Can we agree - hurray for the introduction of hops in beer?
- Yup, New Belgium's Gruit tastes like a
- Style Profile: Baltic
- Bring back Ich Bin Ein
- You can quote me on this! They do accept
leftover tokens at the brewery.
- Sorry :( I'm a bit late with this podcast. I promise I'll be
- Farm Table: Märzen - Beau's All Natural Brewing
- Farm Table: Vienna-Style Lager - Beau's All Natural Brewing
- Ginger Wolf - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Return of the Mumme - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- One Ping Only - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
Join the Conversation: