Sep 5, 2016
Best beer in the world? Hmm...
Katy (@klwatts) is
joined by new friends (who she met through the podcast!) Emily
(@ercbrown) and Jamie
(@jamiemasse) to drink
some mostly old beers.
- Does anyone even care about episodes numbers?
- Yeah, the dry hopping was a fail.
- Halo Brewery is a
Toronto-area brewery that opened in May by three homebrewers.
- I can't identify with the 0-80 mentality at all
- I have a real hard time associating beer flavours with other
descriptors. I'm getting better over time, but it's a real skill to
be able to
describe a flavour your tasting.
- What is this mystery bottle of beer? Become a Patreon of 613BeerCast
and listen in to find out!
- How do I get 613BeerCast done? Well... I carve out time
whenever I have it (cough).
Business for Punks - can't say I recommend all of their
business advice, but it's an interesting insight into how BrewDog
runs their business.
IPA vs. English IPA beer style.
- Equity for
- Dave Price is
- Cloying is 100% a word. Emily
and Jamie are cloying in their compliments of 613BeerCast.
- Beau's has their own escape room at Escape Manor!
- The case against wax
- Foreign Extra
Stout beer style.
- What's in a cask?
- Katy doesn't like spending her money on bleh.
best beer in the world"
- What is a Trappist
- Most of my taste references are candy influenced.
- Just listen to everything Charles
Bamforth says, he's so knowledgeable.
- Vintage Beer - a great
book about why some beers are better to age than others.
Join the Conversation: