Jul 18, 2016
If I'm going to be a thumb model, I'm going to need to get
Katy (@klwatts) is
joined by Chuck (@varxint) and April (@AThibert) to chat about
social media and how breweries are using it (or not using it) to
promote their brewery and build a community.
- We're not social media experts, but we play them on
- How does beer get canned (weird,
the beer they're canning in that video is Farmer Daughter from a
brewery that isn't Whitewater)? Bonus video - from the can's
- If I wanted to smell like beer I would buy the
- What is your definition of social media? Tweet it to me -
- I tried going on the Flying Monkey's website to get more
information on Mythology for the show notes and couldn't deal with
the music. I will let you research this beer yourself.
- Beer Menus is a great
tool to tell brewery and restaurant/bar customers what beers are
available in what format/price. Best part? Beer fans can follow
specific breweries/bars for updates (example:
Beyond the Pale).
- Have you joined the Beau's
- Who are these mystery breweries?!
- ROI on social media can be calculated with aggressive use of
goals, analytical tools and a smart community manager. That said,
it would still be hard to put a rate of return on a social media
- Do you have the
- If you're a nerd like me, you might enjoy the Ontario Craft
Brewers Tech Talk
- Are you on Untappd? Dude!
Follow me - klwatts.
- For the data nerd, you can get more Untappd statistics if you
become a supporter.
- April hosts #ONBeerChat
on Tuesday's at 8pm on Twitter, BTW.
- You are not too old to old for SnapChat - join me, it's
- This is one of my favourite SnapChat stories that I've shared.
Join the Conversation: