May 14, 2016
This is a very old photo of Kichesippi Beer Company.
Kichesippi Beer Company just
celebrated their 6th Anniversary! Katy (@klwatts) and April (@AThibert) sat down with Paul
Meek (@paulmeek613), Co-Owner of
Kichesippi Beer Company and chatted about his experiences in
- One of Paul's first craft beer experiences was Granite Brewery in
Halifax (yes, there is a Granite Brewery in Toronto that was opened
by a sibling of the original Halifax brewery).
Alexander Keith's 'tourism' brewery is the original brewery
where actors take you through a tour in period costumes and do a
historical reenactment - it's actually pretty fun.
cans versus bottles debate (cans are better).
- Why do people choose to move to Ottawa?
- Kelly, Paul's wife (and Co-Owner of Kichesippi Beer Company)
was diagnosed with mitochondrial
myopathy and now uses an electric wheelchair.
- Ottawa loves snow -
- Thank you McClelland
Premium Imports and Paul for introducing me to Erdinger and so
many other yummy beers.
- You should pour your weisse beers a certain beer -
here's how! Go buy one and try it.
- Do you remember
Heritage Brewing and their brands (Sgt Major's, Corporal
- Many other breweries make craft sodas - Propeller,
- There were
parties had at the brewery and it sounds like there will be
more in the future!
- The famous LCBO
Store 10 (Summerhill) fit with tasting bar and growler
- Alexander's Keith's India Pale Ale - Alexander Keith's
- Erdinger Weissbier from Erdinger Weissbräu
- Kichesippi Natural Blonde from Kichesippi Beer Company
- Ginger Beer from Harvey & Vern's (soda)
- Radler from Kichesippi Beer Company